Sarah Jones is the founder of Introverted Alpha, the premier dating coaching company for introverted men. She and her team help men find their own uniquely attractive vibe and connect with women in a relaxed, confident way.
Sarah has loved introverted men all her life, and she naturally brings out their best. After three solid years, Introverted Alpha has established itself as the strong alternative to pickup artist advice, an oasis for men who want genuine connections with women.
Sarah has been featured in Business Insider, Forbes, Entrepreneur, General Assembly, Ramit Sethi’s GrowthLab, AskMen, Order of Man, Knowledge for Men, Self Made Man, and much more.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Sarah’s journey into coaching that began by tutoring in high school
- Why Sarah got rid of her passive income program that was doing well financially but wasn’t serving her customers
- The importance of waiting to understand something before you delegate it
- The challenges Sarah has faced when growing her team
- Taking negative feedback from your audience and using it to be better
- How Sarah learned to actually take the time and rest and the massive impact it’s had on her life
- Understanding your personality (and why Sarah studies the Enneagram)
- Sarah’s dating skills assessment for introverted men
Ways to contact Sarah: