Corey Jahnke is the Chief Imagineer at Mind*Star Academy, a Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Coach, Community Pharmacist, Lifelong Learner, and Enthusiastic Dog Lover.
Corey has devoted his life to helping people reengineer their confidence levels so that they can explode their businesses, expand their influence, and live the kind of magical life that he gets to live on a daily basis.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s vital to understand your own value, especially when you’re in a leadership role
- The key to getting your employees to work hard for you
- As a leader, why you shouldn’t be afraid of sharing your weaknesses
- What to do if you’re struggling to see your value
- Surrounding yourself with people who lift you up and make you feel like the best version of yourself
- Keeping a sense of humor and maintaining your perspective
- What your #1 job is as a leader
- The importance of caring about your employees and their lives
- Why a leader needs to focus on managing the emotions of their team
- Corey’s free 12-week group coaching program for leadership & personal development
Ways to contact Corey: